Friday, May 27, 2011

Welcome to The Polka Dot Kitchen!


Come on in Sugar, take off your shoes, pull up a chair and enjoy the comfort of a delicious home cooked meal.  I must share with you a little secret of mine though...the majority of my meals are healthy.  I do indulge in a few treats here and there & I will most gladly post those too, but you will find my recipes Weight Watchers friendly.  Who ever said that healthy food is bland food, never had the pleasure to eat at my table.  I am determined to enjoy food that is healthy for us, portion controlled, and never lacking in taste.  I enjoy the hunt of finding a new healthy recipes & look forward to sharing the reviews with you.  I will try my best to post quite a few recipes & reviews every week on here.  If you have any recipes that you have wondered about but haven't tried yet, please send them my way & I will look at making them.  I also welcome your reviews too on any of the featured recipes here at The Polka Dot Kitchen.  Love, laugh, & eat well!

Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment